wtorek, 28 sierpnia 2012

1 SHOES 4 LOOKS

one pair of shoes 4 different looks:
glamour
casual
date
party
 
take one shoes:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?.locale=pl&id=63994764
 
and create four sets to match different style.
Next step is to tag 4 different polyvore users :)
 
Soooooo.... I decided to use chiffon to all my sets. I chose different style dresses.
As my favourite colour nowadays is teal, I decided to use it with glam/glam rock set.
 
For casual i wanted to match nude chiffon top with harem pants and big bag - stunning.
 
Romantic Date look was inspired by hearts: small hearty bag, hearty earrings and red lipstick - simple, red, romantic.
 
Party means wilderness, crazyness some kind of blinking star. So I used asymetric chiffon dress in black, golden leggings, fluo yellow clutch, to glam up this set I added chanel earrings - so in fashion!
1 SHOES 4 LOOKS


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz