czwartek, 18 października 2012

workaholic

workaholic





Hi my Loves!
Recently I've been sooooooo busy, so I want to say sorry with this set. Obviously I've been working theese days everyday and had no time even to check my blog. I promise to post now more fraquently :)

I've got couple of good news! A dear friend of mine gave a birth to her baby boy - I congratulate her and her hubby so many time I cannot count it really. Mother and the baby are all right at home :) Next thing is: I won a contest organised by Inspirujący Dom, I'm so glad :) Lavender tea set is so cute :3 I decided to give it as a gift to my lovely sister-in-law, as I know she is a big fan of lavender decorations. Last thing: I've got very busy time at work - we are preparing everything for Christmas - so there is mess everywhere. But I'm doing very well, so I'm really happy to be part of this amazing team :)


Hopefully I will have more time now to update my blog more often :)

Wish You all the BEST!
K.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz